Scientists found that it often occurs among people who are diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Unfortunately, this condition can also be a warning sign of a tumor, hormonal imbalance and genetic factor.
Skin condition called Acanthosis Nigricans is actually the dark skin that appears between legs and in the groin area.
It occurs among people with dark skin as well as obese people. Although it may not seem dangerous, it can be a sign of serious diseases.
– What are the symptoms?
– Acanthosis Nigricans can affect any area of the skin, not just the pubic and groin area.
– The skin is softer and thicker than usual and it turns brown.
– The condition may sometimes cause irritation and itching.
Visit a dermatologist if you notice any of these symptoms!
– Here we present you some natural ways to lighten the dark skin around your pubic area:
Lemon is abundant in vitamin C which make this fruit advantageous for getting rid of dead skin cells and toning the skin.
Apply some lemon juice on the dark area and run it for couple of minutes. Let it act for 20 minutes, then clean it off.
– Aloe Vera:
This plant can help whiten the skin and reduce skin blemishes discolored. Aloe Vera is rich in cancer prevention agents and various substances which helps it repair and regenerate skin cells.
Apply some of the gel on the darkened area. Leave it stay for about 20 minutes. After that, wash it off with water. Repeat the procedure daily for fast results.
– Baking soda:
Sodium bicarbonate acts as a skin exfoliant. It cleans the skin and removes dark spots.
– To create a thick paste just mix 1 part water and 3 parts baking soda.
– Apply the mixture on the affected area, let it dry and then rinse it off.
– Repeat the same procedure twice a week.
Has strong skin lightening properties. For best results, you can combine cucumber with a lemon juice. The lemon juice will act as a whitener and the cucumber will prevent any tingling or irritation of the skin.
– Combine some cucumber juice, lemon juice, and a pinch of turmeric.
– Apply this mixture on the dark spots.
– This natural cure is suitable for everyday use.
– Alternatively, you can cut a cucumber and rub the affected area.