If you are a smoker or former smoker your lungs are probably crowded with toxins from cigarettes. To clean the lungs you will not need a miracle, but a miraculous potion with healing powers made of three plants, ginger, onions and turmeric.
This ancient spice is used since ancient times for its healing properties. Among other things, helps to eliminate the excess mucus in the lungs
Onions have anti-cancer properties, and it is an excellent ally in a number of malignant conditions. It is particularly effective in the prevention of various diseases of the respiratory system.
Turmeric is full of vitamins and minerals, and contains super-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. It has antiviral, antibacterial and anti-cancer properties, and certainly enriches the daily diet.
To begin, add it to the drink which cleans the lungs, and for that you need:
- 400 grams of onions
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of sugar (if you want a healthier version, use honey or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- Ginger root the size of a thumb
- Add sugar in the water, put it on the fire and let it boil.
- Cut the onion into quarters then cut up the ginger root and add both to the sweetened water. When mixture boils again, add turmeric and reduce the heat to a slight temperature.
- Cook the mixture until the amount of water is reduced by half. Then filter and pour into a glass jar. When completely cooled, place it in the refrigerator and keep it there all the time.
- Take two spoons of elixir, in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening two hours after a meal.